All Recommended Practices Regarding COVID-19 Are Observed Through Out The Home Selling And Buying Process.
How to Protect Yourself When Going Out
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect others.
- Choose a mask with two or more layers of washable, breathable fabric that fits snugly against the sides of your face.
- Stay 6 feet apart and avoid crowds.
- The more people you are in contact with, the more likely you are to be exposed to COVID-19.
- Avoid indoor spaces as much as possible, particularly ones that aren’t well ventilated.
- You may find it harder to stay 6 feet apart in indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often.
- Use soap and water for 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place or hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
Washington DC Metro Area Real Estate Market
The Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area, often referred to as the DMV is the metropolitan area centered on Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States. The area includes all of the federal district and parts of the U.S. states of Maryland and Virginia, along with a small portion of West Virginia.
Laurel Murphy Real Estates focus and service area includes: (the graphs above reflect the real estate activity in LMREs service area – DC Metro) Falls Church City, VA, Alexandria City, VA, Arlington County, VA, Fairfax City, VA, Fairfax County, VA, Washington D.C., and Montgomery County, MD* Portions of Loudon County, VA, Manassas City, VA and Prince William County, VA, Prince Georges County, MD, and Frederick County, MD
Washington DC Real Estate
Montgomery County, MD Real Estate
Northern Virginia Real Estate
Falls Church, Alexandria City, Arlington County, Fairfax City, Fairfax County, Loudon County, Manassas City and Prince William County.