COVID-19 Best Practices for Compliance with Maryland Governor Hogan’s, Muriel Bowser, Washington Mayor and Governor of Virginia, Ralph Northams’ Stay-at-Home Order
Accordingly, real estate licensees will limit personal interactions to the greatest extent possible and will engage in-person only when necessary, and follow these strict protocols:
• In-person activities must be by appointment only.
• No more than three (3) people, including the agent, may be at a property at any one time.
• Those three persons must strictly follow physical distancing guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) by remaining at least six feet apart at all times.
Real estate licensees who strictly follow the above protocols are permitted to engage in the following in-person activities related to the purchase and sale of homes:
• Conduct listing presentations, take property photos, and create virtual tours for new listings.
• Facilitate signing of contract documents.
• Preview and show listings by appointment only.
• Facilitate photography/videography, inspections, appraisals, buyer “walk-throughs,” and key delivery.
The Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area, often referred to as the DMV is the metropolitan area centered on Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States. The area includes all of the federal district and parts of the U.S. states of Maryland and Virginia, along with a small portion of West Virginia.
Laurel Murphy Real Estates focus and service area includes: (the graphs above reflect the real estate activity in LMREs service area – DC Metro)
Falls Church City, VA, Alexandria City, VA, Arlington County, VA, Fairfax City, VA, Fairfax County, VA, Washington D.C., and Montgomery County, MD
* Portions of Loudon County, VA, Manassas City, VA and Prince William County, VA, Prince Georges County, MD, and Frederick County, MD
Washington DC Real Estate
Montgomery County, MD Real Estate
Northern Virginia Real Estate
Falls Church, Alexandria City, Arlington County, Fairfax City, Fairfax County, Loudon County, Manassas City and Prince William County.